Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill, once said: “I took taxi one day to the BBC office for an interview.
.When I arrived, I asked the driver to wait for me for forty minutes until I got back, but the driver apologized and said, “I can’t, because I have to go home to listen to Winston Churchill’s speech”.
I was amazed and delighted with the man’s desire to listen to my speech! So I took out ten pounds and gave it to the taxi driver without telling him who I was. When the driver collected the money, he said: “I’ll wait for hours until you come back sir! And let Churchill go to hell !”.
You can see how principles have been modified against money; nations sold for money; honour for money; families split for money; friends separated for money; people killed for money; and people being made slaves to money.
Source: FB Page
» 〉 More and Related Entries
- Revolusi & Evolusi = Kapan Berlaku December 11, 2020
- OAP: Mau Bilang Pintar Salah-Salah, Sebaliknya juga Bingung March 10, 2019
- Perihal “Waktu” dan Nasib Manusia yang Hidup “di dalam” Waktu ? December 31, 2018
- Kalender sebagai Cara Manusia Memahami dan Memanfaatkan Waktu August 27, 2018
- Gideon Kristian: Tiga Macam Waktu Tuhan January 01, 2018
» 〉 5 More in Category: Modernisasi
- Martin Luther King, Jr: the Ultimate Tragedy in Human Life? April 06, 2022
- Rabbi Daniel Lapin Teachings April 01, 2022
- Winston Churchill on Money and Peoples’ Attitiude February 09, 2022
- Fear NOT OF Man – Jangan Takut kepada Manusia! Amsal 29:25 January 07, 2022
- Pengalaman dalam Resolusi Setiap Menyambut Tahun Baru January 01, 2022
» 〉 5 Previous in Category: Uncategorized
Articles in this series
- Pengalaman dalam Resolusi Setiap Menyambut Tahun Baru