- Body, mind and emotions. To be a good business person, one should rule his business by mind, not emotions, not wants or bodily greed or wanting.
- Emotions are formed by bodily habits, what we do, what we hear, what we see everyday, primarily through our visual senses
- We change our feelings but how we act. Our actions modify our feels. Our feelings follow our actions.
- One example is fear. Fear is one of the emotions, mostly irrational, destructive, not only destructive to self but also to others. Therefore, to get rid of fear is to act with courage, to act without stepping back, to act without serving the fear. By acting courageously, we automatically defeat fear. People
- Courage is act fearlessly. Courage does not mean there is no fear. But courage means managing fear proportionately and in a way that does not destroy our will, ambitions and plans.
Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill, once said: “I took taxi one day to the BBC office for an interview.
.When I arrived, I asked the driver to wait for me for forty minutes until I got back, but the driver apologized and said, “I can’t, because I have to go home to listen to Winston Churchill’s speech”.
I was amazed and delighted with the man’s desire to listen to my speech! So I took out ten pounds and gave it to the taxi driver without telling him who I was. When the driver collected the money, he said: “I’ll wait for hours until you come back sir! And let Churchill go to hell !”.
You can see how principles have been modified against money; nations sold for money; honour for money; families split for money; friends separated for money; people killed for money; and people being made slaves to money.
Source: FB Page